Saturday, June 23, 2012

New blog, product testing and a move!

A lot has been going on lately and I didn't want to leave everyone hanging :)

We recently moved (don't get too excited) it was just to a different apartment not a big move or anything. However a move is a move and it has been BUSY!

I also started another blog (not to replace this one don't worry!) but to widen a certain part of my audience, if you want to check it out it's www.Mormon-Mommy-On-A-Budget.blogspot.com there will be a lot of similar things over there but adding into it my religion and more on that aspect of my life.

And on the last thing I wanted to update on this post is my expansion of product testing. I really enjoy voicing my opinion and helping others know what's good out there and what's not. My family as always commented on how I could have a news column about my views and I figured why not just share on my personal blog and YouTube? so stay tuned and don't worry I will still be talking about my children and fertility aspects!!

Think of these things as part of my journey before trying for another child :)

Thank you friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment