Friday, August 28, 2009

TTC update!

Hey everyone it is CD 24 today! This should be a 32 or 31 day cycle I'm hopping according to my ovulation from CD 18. I have been feeling a few signs but I am not getting my hopes up any long especially since I've been let down so much. I'm just going to continue doing what I need to and taking steps to getting really healthy and waiting for my blood test results from my doctor to find out if I have thyroid problems or hormone problems or something like that. It is only like 6 dpo and even if I end up pregnant I am so worried about having another miscarriage that if I do end up pregnant I am going to be so careful and do everything I can. I know it is up to God and what is going to happen will. I just want to do my part to make sure everything is ok. I see everyone around me the ones struggling to conceive and the ones conceiving like nothing. And I know either way it is a precious gift when it does happen and we all could learn a thing or too from those that struggle of how important and precious it is. There is a group I pay attention to that is on youtube called 5 waiting wombs, they are a group of woman helping spread the word and support on infertility. They are now on facebook and I really like to watch the video's and if any of you struggle or don't or know someone that is you should really check it out. Spreading awareness is so important, even if you do not struggle with infertility someone in your life probably does! Learning about it helps support and hopefully the more we are aware the more we can do. Thank you for taking the time to read this and care :) you can check me out on youtube a link is on the right hand side of this, along with my facebook. And if you need products a great place to go is www.fairhavenhealth.com for 10% off through November 31st use the coupone code Autumnblog Really guys I'm impressed with the products and hope that you will be too. No harm in just looking right?! Thanks for reading have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment