Saturday, August 22, 2009

Product review #1

Product review for fairhaven health #1

I have received a very wonderful opportunity to review some products for fairhaven health and cannot wait to get started! The products I am going to be reviewing are: Fertilaid for woman I take 3 a day and I currently have a one month supply. The next one is fertile CM which I am most excited about because my CM quality is low and not good quality and I cannot wait to find out if it improves it or not! The last product at the moment that I will be writing about is Bend, Breathe and conceive DVD. I have not done yoga for years so it claiming that its for all levels is exciting and I cannot wait to find out if that is true! As you know I have been trying to conceive for one year with no success and with these products I hope to give myself the edge that I need to become pregnant. I am going to do another post tomorrow after I try the DVD and let you all know how I feel about it. I will be keeping a journal of my feelings on the pills and any side affects good or bad that I will experience. Keep an eye out thank you all!

1 comment:

  1. Best of Luck! Hope this new program is successful for you....I will be watching your progress.

    ReplyDelete